Accent Reduction Masterclass – for Professionals
BUSY PROFESSIONALS, WHOSE FIRST LANGUAGE IS NOT ENGLISH
As a professional wanting to succeed in an English speaking environment, one of the most challenging aspects of climbing the career ladder is gaining credibility and this can be impacted when you know your accent is not entirely clear as can your confidence levels.
In a sea of verbal communication and non-verbal communication cues and a never ending flow of messages and information coming at us, it’s so easy to lose focus on your pronunciation. Particularly when you are trying to prove yourself in a fast paced workplace or professional environment.
This Masterclass will jumpstart your ability to communicate clearly in English speaking environments. It is designed to help you understand the pronunciation activity most relevant to your accent and what specific steps to take at what time over the next 12 months.
Ultimately the goal of this Masterclass is to take your communication clarity level from the ‘Pardon?’ zone (I can’t understand what you said) to the Power zone (where people say Yes to you – whether it is a new job, promotion or important client).
This Masterclass is perfect for:
- Professionals whose first language is not English
- People who want to progress in their career or business environment
- Entrepreneurs who need clear communication skills – whose business success depends on it
Results from this Masterclass – you’ll walk away with:
- A personal accent assessment – your own personal diagnosis – including your specific challenge areas pinpointed – need to focus your efforts;
- Tools that demonstrate how to achieve your goal of clear communication – a breakdown of all of the components of a clear accent and pronunciation;
- A clear action plan for 2017 – what you need to do this year – to keep you accountable so you can achieve clearer communication.
- A copy of Anna’s book ‘Speaking to Hearts and Minds: public speaking to engage, energise and elevate your audience’ (valued at $47).
- Accent Assessment report – specifically tailored to your accent – for you to refer to at any time and be reminded exactly what you need to do (valued at $297).
- A follow up accountability webinar for all participants to ask specific questions and remove roadblocks for implementation (valued at $160).
How to book – Event details are located here:
Here’s what some have said:
“Before I worked with Anna I was having problems with people understanding my accent because English is not my first language.
Now I’m finding that people are noticing I am clearer. They understand what I say. I feel more confident.”
Li li Chan
“I feel very much satisfied and empowered to speak in public. People have already commented on my improvement. I thank Anna for providing such a big change in me. It was truly amazing!”
Muhammed S, Linguist
“I have learnt a lot and am focused on clear and concise speech. I have had opportunities to practice and have seen a lot of improvement in how I have given those speeches. ”
Enver Y, Consultant
“Anna is a great teacher. I have learnt how to be clearer, more interesting and engaging and more memorable for my audience.”
Andrew T, Software Engineer
“I found that my speaking improved. My voice control is a lot better.”
Mark Z, Business Development
“Anna practices all of the key skills of a good coach – engaging, listening, involving and is lively and encouraging. I would not hesitate to be present at any of her coaching sessions or facilitation roles.”
Sonya S, Executive Level Officer, APS